Du 4 au 9 octobre 2020.
Participez à cette fantastique retraite “Les Profondeurs de l’Être” sur l’île d’Hawaii en présence de Eckhart Tolle et de Kim Eng. La retraite est se déroule entièrement en anglais.
The Depths of Being is a spiritual retreat like no other. Over the span of six days, Eckhart and Kim will share insights into the “Deep I” through intensive dialogue, movement practices, teaching sessions, and guided meditations. This retreat will sell out! If you want to join Eckhart and Kim for a one-of-a-kind exploration, we highly recommend that you purchase tickets as soon as possible. We look forward to seeing you on Maui!
- Inspiring daily talks with Eckhart Tolle
- Presence Through Movement practice and talks with Kim Eng
- Group meditation and practical question-and-answer sessions with Eckhart and Kim
- A free day for self-reflection, relaxation, and exploring the beauty of Maui
- Many opportunities to enjoy the amenities and beaches of the Wailea Beach Resort
Opening Day: Sunday, October 4
3:00–7:30 pm Retreat registration
7:00 pm Doors open
7:30 pm Eckhart Tolle opening talk
Closing Day: Friday, October 9
9:30 am Doors open
10:00 am Eckhart Tolle closing talk
Full retreat schedule to be announced at a later date.
Kim Eng will lead Presence Through Movement workshop during morning sessions on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. You will have the opportunity to choose which day you would prefer to attend.
Afternoon and evening sessions will include talks, meditations, and Q&A sessions with Eckhart and Kim.
Wailea Beach Resort Marriott Maui
The elegantly redesigned Wailea Beach Resort – Marriott welcomes guests with remarkable views of the Pacific Ocean. Located on the water’s edge, the resort invites guests to take advantage of white sand beaches, a tranquil spa, and sparkling outdoor pools. Every room and suite has been updated with ocean-inspired decor and includes mini-refrigerators, plush bedding, and wifi. Large balconies and oversized lanai reveal stunning views, including vibrant sunsets and the occasional humpback whale. When you want to explore, you are steps from Wailea and Ulua Beaches, as well as a short walk from Wailea shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
- Our special group rate includes a daily community lunch in the gardens overlooking the ocean.
- Rates inclusive of daily lunches start at $377 USD for a single-occupancy room or $455 USD for a double-occupancy room. There is a reduced nightly resort fee of $20 per room.
Rooms will sell out! Please book your lodging as soon as possible.
Book your Lodging know.
Diverse dining options include a signature restaurant, private floating cabanas, and a luau show, among others.
A daily group lunch will be served outdoors, next to the beach, for retreat participants beginning on Monday, October 5 and ending with lunch on Friday, October 9. Gluten-free and vegetarian options will be offered. The group lunch is included in your room rate at the Wailea Beach Resort.
For breakfast and dinner, guests are encouraged to dine at one of several restaurants and casual cafes at Wailea Beach Resort:
- Humble Market Kitchin (casual Hawaiian-inspired dining, open for breakfast and dinner)
- KAPA Bar & Grill (open-air bar and grill)
- Whale’s Tale (cold-pressed juice, smoothies, coffee, and cocktails)
- Te Au Moana Luau (casual luau buffet, open for dinner only)
- Oceanfront and Cabana Candlelight Dining (reservations required, fine dining, open for dinner only)
- Also available: poolside service at the NALU Pool Bar, grab-and-go items at Starbucks, and 24-hour in-room dining
The registration fee covers tuition only. Lodging, which includes a private daily group lunch, is paid separately through the Wailea Beach Resort – Marriott