In this Forum, each participant will respond to the question What is the most important new idea or discovery shaping your practice with couples today? Each presenter offers a 20-minute presentation in the compelling TED Talk style followed by the opportunity for further exchange and exploration with the audience.
- Explain the neurobiology of destructive relationships
- Outline the new rules for treating millennial couples
- Create the optimal marriage
- Describe how we are confronting the limits of couple therapy
- What I ve Learned from My Treatment Failures with David Schnarch, Ph.D.
- Relationships 2.0 with Pat Love, Ed.D.
- Practicing Zero Negativity with Helen Hunt, Ph.D. & Harville Hendrix, Ph.D.
- Relational Reckoning with Terry Real, LICSWCONTINUING EDUCATION INFORMATION
Continuing Education Credits are available for the following professions:
- Addiction Counselors
- Counselors- Marriage & Family Therapists
- Nurses/Nurse Practitioners/Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Psychologists- Social Workers.